Category Archives: Colorado

Fun Fact About Coloradoans

A winter statistic: 98% OF AMERICANS SCREAM BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM COLORADO AND THEY SAY, ‘HOLD MY SODA AND WATCH THIS. NOW You’re from Colorado if: You’ll eat ice cream … Continue reading

Posted in Colorado, Laugh Out Loud | 1 Comment